Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trying to spread the word

Well, here we are less then a month on the world wide web, no comments but a few readers...

To get more readers I am trying to add my site to various blog indexes, it seems as most of them are pretty good at creating traffic so I am putting a lot of hope in this.

I am finalizing my business plan this week, I have a meeting with a local score representative tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed. It feels like this is version EDZGYWYZZD32EDZGYWYZZD32 of my business plan :)


This weekend I will also visit with a potential Private Money investor. I have great hope that this can turn out to be a potential win-win for both of us. This person has money not working for them and I am in need of some capital to start my business, obviously I will have to put up some collateral but I think in the long run it will be worth it. I am that confident in my market research and my business model.


Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment