Monday, January 3, 2011

Some progress

Well today I made some progress when it comes to building my team, I got referred to a CPA from one of the REI clubs I attend. We spoke for almost one hour on the phone discussing what I was trying to accomplish. As he is running a very large operation geared more towards established investors it won't be a fit for me as I am just starting out. He is however going to refer me to some of his colleagues that runs a smaller operation. hopefully this will pan out so that I can get a CPA that can assist with all the questions I have.

I also contacted several banks and Credit Unions in my area today (must have talked to at least 15 different institutions) and despite today's credit climate a lot of them seem willing to work with me, I now have 4 appointments for the rest of the week to present to them my business plan and my balance sheet etc. I hope I can find a bank/Credit Union that I can get a long-term relationship with.

I will try to put up some pictures of my first rental in the next couple of days so you can see the differences between the before and after status. I am quite proud of the work I did with that house on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment