Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I might have found my CPA

Today I spoke to a CPA that I was referred to from one of the members in a Real Estate Investment club I have joined. He seems like a perfect fit after talking on the phone. He has experience working with Real Estate investors, he also is well versed in which business structure and which tax strategies I should use for my new venture.

We have a face to face meeting scheduled for this Friday, we are going to go through my business plan and my overall goals, both long-term and short-term. He said he can recommend several good real estate agents and real estate attorneys so I have big hopes that we will be a good match. You can never have too many good people on your key team.

I will post an update after our meeting to let you know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment